Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Marlok Mystery-3



I couldn’t sleep last night. Scenes from the shocking recording kept playing in my mind. I thought that I would forget about this in a while. But the shock that I got today is impossible to forget.

I wanted to know the cause of my death. For that, I tried to look into the recordings from the lives of the people who were a part of the smuggler group. After looking for a long time, I finally found something. It was a phone call.

The smuggler said to Tapesh,” If you reveal details about our intentions, team members or locations to the police, we will kill one of your family members. I am warning you in advance.”

Tapesh replied, “I don’t fear anything. You do whatever you want to, but I will reveal all the information. I have worked all my life to find this information, and I want your gang to pay for what it did to my father. Your gang completely transformed my simple, rule-abiding Baba. What you did cannot be forgiven. You have taken away my father from me. Do I have to remind you that you murdered my father? He had expressed his desire to stop working with you, but you said that if he did so, you would kill us all. He was in such a dilemma and shock, that he had a heart attack. I want to avenge his death.”

“Do whatever you want to, I won’t take back my words. One of your family members will be killed if you leak information.” The smuggler warned.

Tapesh had leaked the information to the police. As a result, I had been killed. I saw the scene of my death through the eyes of the smuggler. He had pierced a poisoned needle into my neck which had led to my death.

Few days after my death, Tapesh was coming back after work. The smugglers feared that he might leak some more information and might pose as an active threat to them. Hence, they decided to kill him.

I saw the recording of this scene and was shocked yet again. Tapesh isn’t physically very strong. Hence, it was easy to fight with him. After a few minutes he was badly injured. Yet, he didn’t lose hope and continued to fight.

While Tapesh tried to combat a man in his front, the chief of the smuggling gang tried to pierce his back with a knife. But, the chief was killed. Baba killed him. 

Baba stared at Tapesh and Tapesh stared back in surprise. Baba told Tapesh to run. Reluctantly, a super-surprised Tapesh ran away.

The clock struck 12.00 a.m. That was my deadline for this case. I had just two days. And they were complete now. The mystery of my death was solved, but another mystery had found its way.

I was completely shocked after looking at Baba. Was he alive? Had he lied to us? How was he alive? Why had he faked his death? Where had he gone after faking his death? Why was he helping Tapesh? I had so many questions!


Unfortunately, I will have to live with this mystery, as I wouldn’t be allowed to access these files again. It’s going to be tough but I know I’ll manage to forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...