Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Sophie

I had my board exams so didn't get a chance to write anything for a long time.  Finally, here I am:


The tinted soul stared at its tinted reflection.
Her reflection was stained with the bad memories that resided in her soul.
Her reflection showed her ghastly conscience.
It showed the bald-headed evil witch that resided in the blonde-haired pretty princess.
She wanted to be good,
But the truth of her sombre soul couldn't ombre with the colour of the lies the world told her.
Love had betrayed her.
So had her best friend.
 Love had only meant hate.
 ‎She stared again at the reflection that stood before her,
 ‎And let out a smile.
 It took years for her to understand,
 ‎That she was her true love.
 ‎That only she could accept the light from her dark soul.
 ‎She loved just one thing truly, the thing which loved her back-
 ‎Her Mirror.

This poem is based on the character Sophie from School for Good and Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...