Sunday, August 28, 2016

Exam fever



Sorry, sorry , sorry. I didn't post last week. Exams had entered my sorted and composed life. My brain had stopped working. Ho sake to maaf kar dena*.

I was going to post an article "5 devices a student desires during exams" (coming up). But a comment from one of my friends changed this whole topic.

Exams are like Masterchef Pressure Tests, Agni pareekshas**, those "nahi-nahi-nahi***" moments in daily soaps, tragic ends in books,scenes when the hero is in danger in movies. Exams are somewhat like sweet and sour soup. If the go well, they are a sweet as rasgullas **** and if go bad, they are as sour as lemon. You can call them biryanis *****too. Like biryanis are a combination of many spices, exams are a combination of many emotions. Exams are full of pressure for some and a cakewalk for others.

Anyway,lets come back to why I changed the topic. So this friend told me to add a gadget that allows us to cheat. I am an honest person and believe in the satya hi shiv hai ******concept. Don't worry, I am not a philosopher or maryada purshottam ram*******. I am proud of my ideals and follow them.

So let me talk about this whole "cheating" concept. Many readers of this article must have cheated at some point in their lives. But lets mend our mistake. Jo beet gayi so baat gayi********. 

-Why do we cheat?The answers simple. Pressure. Pressure form teachers,parents, friends to perform well and get good marks is the reason. We have a pile of portion which is as high as Mt. Everest, so at times not completing it might also be the reason.

-What does cheating do to us?Cheating makes a person like one of those shady characters like Sherlock Holmes. The person depends on cheating to pass and score better. Cheating makes them "over-chilled" about an exam. They think that exam is their baaye haath ka khel*********.

-Why is cheating is the worst way to score marks?I know that a person feels like pressure-filled pumpkins before an exam. But cheating isn't the solution. It makes the person vulnerable to bad company. The guilt to do something bad and that pinch of fear becomes invisible. We have fear in us, but the evil streak of being a cheat conquers it.

Cheaters have the caliber but they are so stuck with cheating (Fevicol ka jod hai**********) that honesty seems impossible. Cheating is hazardous for the future too.

So guys just remember, cheating is a disease with no cure but quitting. Cheating leads to nothing but failure and bad deeds. SO STOP CHEATING AND START LEARNING!


Image result for cheating in an exam quotes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Ho sake to maaf kar dena- please forgive me
**Agni pareekshas- trial by fire
***nahi-nahi-nahi- no-no-no
****rasgullas- a Bengali sweet
*****biryani- a rice-based dish
******satya hi shiv hai- truth is God
*******maryada purshottam- rule-abiding
********jo beet gayi so baat gayi- forget the past
*********baaye haath ka khel- cakewalk
**********fevicol ka jod hai- inseparable






2 comments:

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...