Monday, October 10, 2016

Kaas



I visited Kaas- a valley of flowers last week. I wrote this poem about it:


The colloidal fog particles have merged
With the chlorophyll-pigmented leaves
The sound of beautiful Bollywood numbers
Is bouncing from wall to wall
The fresh, pollution-free air
Is good for the lungs
The view of the streams,
Filled with H2O
Just makes me want to jump
Precipitation symbolizes the Water Cycle
A vibrant biodiversity,
Flowers in million
Stamens, anthers, stems, leaves
All distinct
The chromoplasts add to their beauty
The animal voices
Are echoing in the forest
The bright Sun
Is shining as a star
The pretty Kaas,
Is really khaas.





Image result for kaas plateau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...