Friday, April 22, 2016

Is it your room?



Hey guys! It’s my birthday tomorrow! It might sound greedy, but I need a small birthday gift from you all. Before that,I would like to thank you for all your support which helped me to achieve 500 views. I just need a little more support. Please solve this riddle for me. I wrote this article some time back and forget which room I was talking about. Please tell me which room I am talking about. You can  write your replies as a comment. The return gift is a small one; you get to choose the topic for my next article. So get your lazy minds to work!

As soon as I entered the room, I saw all smiling faces, filled with warmth, looking content and blissful. The atmosphere was jolly; a smile would definitely blossom on your face once you entered that room. Enemies looked like best friends, people loved their parents, they didn’t fight, everyone was happy. During tough times too, everybody helped each other. There was satisfaction. There was an urge to stay the same way. There was only one desire, to stay here, to stay happy. Life has ups and downs, but that time, I felt like I was on top of the world! I was extremely happy. I loved my life, and was sure that I will cherish all these wonderful moments in the future. Life was simple, life was fun, life was enjoyable, and it seemed as if life couldn’t be better.



But then there was a storm, which scattered and shattered all the people in the room. Rivers of tears flowed; there was agony, sadness, depression. Life was plain. A smile, which appeared regularly in the past, was scarce or, sometimes you felt, as if it was extinct. Even when I remembered the lovely moments, I felt nostalgic, I felt sad, I wanted to hug all the people and be with them for the whole of my life. That room stole my heart. I always tell people, though my mind is in the present, my heart is in the past.My heart is in that room.

6 comments:

  1. Sleeping room :)
    Where one can dream n dream n feel anything under the sky...
    Isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping room :)
    Where one can dream n dream n feel anything under the sky...
    Isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...thats absolutely right!!!!! Its a classroom!!

    ReplyDelete

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...