Friday, June 17, 2016

Brain tumour



7.00am.: I wake up. It is a Monday morning and like most of the other people, even I hate waking up this early after a chill-out Sunday.'

7.05am: I don’t feel like getting up so decide to get a bahana to miss school. I tell maa* that because of an over dose of maths, I have been detected with a brain tumour. Even a bit more of maths can make my brain explode and meri jaan ko khatra hai**.

7.10am: Maa refuses to let me miss school as she knows that I am playing a prank. I ask her if she has been reading Sherlock Holmes books because I never left any clue for her to solve that one.
7.45am: I am ready for school and arrive at the bus stand. The bus surprisingly reaches in time.

We sit in our bus and have fun with this girl who is really hilarious. We refer to her as “sleeping beauty” as she sleeps in the bus all the time. She is a very humorous character. She says that her brother sleeps 6 hours as he sleeps from 12 to 5. She thinks Shahrukh Khan is “beautiful” even after telling her thousand times that the word is “handsome”. In the midst of this, I see our bus attendant throwing a piece of wet paper off the window.

I tell her to not do that. She looks at me as if she has been constipated for a few days and just ignores me. I am telling this thing to her for the second time. I am really annoyed and tell her that Narendra Modi will put her in jail if she continues to do this. She ignores. I guess she doesn’t know what jail is. A teacher sitting beside her tells her, say sorry to her. She apologises. I tell her to apologise to the nature, not me. She shows her attitude again and just sashays away, telling the other teachers about the “girl who talks a lot” (me).


I just the hope the number of people with this casual mentality reduces. I guess the constipation just finds its way into their brain. Just fix your system and get these constipated thoughts off your mind! Your system might be yours, but this country is OURS.


 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*maa- mother
**meri jaan ko khatra hai- my life is in danger

4 comments:

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...