Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nature

Sorry sorry sorry! I wrote my entry and forgot about it! Anyways, I'll post now. So this is a poem on nature which me and my bus buddy wrote. 



I am nature,
Which humans do not nurture. 
I give them oxygen, 
Which is their lifeline.
I give them water,
Which they need to survive.
I give them food,
Which they eat like wolves

All they know is greed,
All I know is sacrifice.
All they know is selfishness,
All I know is selflessness.
All they know is destroying me,
All I know is making them.

Their promise to save me is a lie
If it remains this way,I am going to die.
I wouldn't see the light of the noon,
Or the night of the moon.
I'd die soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...