Monday, July 4, 2016

Enough is enough!


Extremely sorry for the late entry guys. I wrote it a week prior and completely forgot to post.
So,we got an assignment at school to write a poem, I attempted it and I really enjoyed it. So, this month is the "poem month" for my blog. So here's the first one:


I am like an organ of theirs,
I go with them everywhere.
From the restaurants,
To the camping tents.

I have a lot of load,
About which they don't seem to know.
They message, they call,
They search, they download.
But that isn't all.

The kids keep crying,
They want me so bad.
They drop their food,
They drop me,
They oil and grease me,
With their buttery hands.
I am what a teen needs,
They keep gaping at my screen.
The ting-ting sound of their notifications,
Makes me want to scream!

Adults aren't any better,
They think kids are worse.
They scold those poor kids,
Who just follow their parents.

Old people are the best,
They are so different from the rest.
They seem so confused,
That sometimes they refuse,
To use one like others do.
But some of them,
Are just like the rest.

Enough is enough !
A mobile phone isn't your life,
Isn't your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...