Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Science Anthem

It was National Science Day on 28th February. I got the opportunity to present a poem at school. So here is the poem :


How has science changed us?
Is it a boon or bane?
The theories of light and sound,
And the tidal waves that pound.
Newton’s law of motions,
And the huge array of solutions.

Science is a book,
It explains all, from the sun to the moon,
It takes us on a tour of biodiversity.
It gives us the formula of velocity.
It explains how chemicals react,
And how the nature acts.

It is a bane too,
It makes kids too lazy to do,
Any active work,
There’s no force or displacement.
But there’s definitely an amendment,
In the lives of the people.
How has science changed us?
Is it a boon or bane?

You decide.

Image result for national science day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...