Saturday, January 28, 2017

The curse



The bird of happiness,
Which was locked up in the prison of madness,
Has escaped now.

The mind works,
The heart doesn’t,
All the heart says is,
Oh My God!
When will this stop?

Pressure is all that resides in the mind,
And forces us to increase the area of tension.

Ah! My life sucks!
I guess I just have no luck.

The candies have been snatched,
The eggs of happiness refuse to hatch.
Chocolates have melted away,
To enter a stream of melancholy.
The bricks of joy spurn to bind.
Green vegetables have entered this mind.

Exam is a never-ending ocean,
And a student’s mind is one of those infinite boats that float in it.
Exam is a Mt. Everest peak.
A student is that struggling mountaineer who reaches that peak after tons of hard work.

Oh Lord! Almighty!
Even atheists pray.
Please lift this curse and give us some rain,
Some sunshine, some hay.
Some independence,
And the power to survive this exam every day.




 Image result for teenager quotes on exams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...