Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jingle bells

Naya Saal

9.30 a.m.: I thought I’d be partying this morning, as it was the first day of this New Year. But 31st night was kind of pathetic. My scrappy sister, wanted to buy this New Year’s gift, so instead of partying at some cool spot, I was stuck at Phoenix. And you won’t believe for what reason- buying a makeup kit.
I hate makeup. The fact that I used to like this idiotic thing called makeup, and be one of those stupid girlish girls, talking about makeup, dresses and Barbie dolls all the time as a child scares me worse than a haunted movie.
Even I had bought this Faces makeup kit. It expired recently so the scrappy sister wanted a new one. We bought one after like 2 hours of searching. I seriously hate makeup. I believe in the beauty of the soul and so makeup doesn’t work for me.
Also, after we bought this stupid makeup kit, the scrappy sister came home and did her own makeup. I swear she looked worse off than Gabbar Singh from Sholay.

9.45 a.m.: I wake up frustrated and the scrappy sister frustrated me even more by wearing some random old frock of mine and putting makeup on her face. She taunted me by saying, “Learn something from me. Be a girl. “, I give her the I-don’t-understand-your-concept-of-being-a-girl look.

10.00 a.m.: New Year resolutions are the sickest thing about New Year. I came out and the first thing that was asked to me was what my New Year resolution was. I said I don’t really thing have one, cause I know I won’t stick to it. So I thought of suggesting New Year resolutions for others. I think the scrappy sister should take a resolution of keeping her nose into her personal business. Gosh, she has a pathetic habit of listening to others and troubling everyone.

10.30 a.m.: The first day of 2017 is pretty boring. I need to do something! So, I take my dear Huawei mobile. So I start looking at pictures from the past year.’
I think it was a great year. The rendezvous with friends, vacations, school gatherings, birthday parties, writing lovely articles and reading better books, and lovely family time was just amazing.
All my buddies made this year really special and kept my smile alive. I would like to thank everyone for this amazing year. Thank guyz! 

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! 

Image result for posts on new year resolutions funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perks of being alone

Solitude. They call it. Self discovery. I call it. My parents are on a trip to Thailand. Honestly, I thought I’d just sit at hom...